Thursday, January 17, 2013

chi straightening irons canada makes you confident

"Ouyang connected into a moment of silence down eyes is instantaneous but not instantaneous staring at her, it seems to her deep thing that catches my heart. I do not know how long, he suddenly asked carefully, "heart child, you like chi hair products you?"Heart child, this problem is very strange? "Ouyang connected into and does not feel puckering of the eyebrows, the Qing Jun refined face cage on a layer of complexity is hard to determine the look. Heart child, I heard chi now you completely change a kind, not only no the previous Yinhen and callous, but obedient to you, hold you in the palm of the hand when the treasure his original condition chi like no picky, power, wealth, looks, talent, martial arts, almost to what there is, how many women would prefer subsidizing wanted to marry Yao palace such a quality man, but now it has fallen in love with you wholeheartedly depending on your beads as treasure Do not be his chi a little bit tempted it? cardiac children, also nothing strange if you like him. "

"Brother, you talking about?!" chi products towards him growl, suddenly sat up. "How I would like SIA chi it? As you said, he is now good to me incredibly, and even their own lives despite willing to protect me! However, even if he Taoxintaofei for me, I He can not go back to the past, chi my actions I will never forget! I can not care about, but I could not serve as had happened! chi even be friends and I are very difficult, like, out of the question even if he no longer outstanding, to no longer be a woman like that is not none of my business! "

"Heart child, that you mean, your life is not like on chi straighteners?" Ouyang together into hastily asked a circulation of the bright, bright light lavender eyes, mouth forbearance not residence sprang up."I chi disputes between the original is an error!" chi sighed, secluded channel, false starts, naturally there will be a happy ending! "