Monday, January 21, 2013

chi ionic hair color chart dazzle colour brilliant it of youth

"Do not leave, what you're talking nonsense? chi straightener how may died?" Backhand grabbed his arm very hard very hard. "Do not joke with me, I will not believe what you say the other day that I still see the chi with Yao Wang palace where good together, he obviously something, where we must die of it? you chi in nonsense, you must be talking nonsense!! "

Her emotions could not help but be excited, Fucking the fingers caught chi hair straightener arm more and more hard, like meat to embed chi. The heart has been said, do not believe that do not believe, may face knew swirling tears, heartache was almost suffocate."chi Princess, if I really nonsense, then how good?" Do away mercilessly whimper a bit, each said a word throws unquenchable heartache straight for his powerful body pain bending it down. Even so, can not let that pain relief shred. The "chi Princess, I beg you to see masters good then do not, I'm afraid you will not even masters last side can not see"

"Do away, I want to see chi iron, I'm going to see him, I will not let him die," she hoarse, almost broke down in tears. "chi now? Hall of Mental Cultivation what?" She kept asking, side and impractical steps, stumbled move to go outside go out into the room.