Wednesday, January 30, 2013

ghd pink can reflect the wearers mind

Although into the autumn, the leaves are still green outside hollister, the rain fell, the branches in the rain in fibrillation, occasionally, with yellow leaves fluttering Huhu wind swings down, it seemed very quiet.I was looking, but listen to ghd hair straighteners low said: "you see, the leaves are falling.Sycamore leaves and their world, everything, start ".

ghd flat iron on something like a side, I looked at him, he was still staring out of the window: "if one day, you feel that I am not people, also hope that, you can like today. I, say."Cyan figure, real face, the wind came through the window, quietly out of his a few strands of hair, GHD had an irresistible loneliness is spread.He has in mind!

"One can not be selected, such as I can choose, I would rather read books."ghd nz sale hand on the table, finger pen, "you're smart, some things, eventually one day, you will know.It later."Ghd looked up and smiled, and did not speak.In the study, silence, he and I.The rain outside, with branches in the wind,http://www.ghdhairstraightenero.com/ gently shake.Static, connected into one piece.